Classic W/Style Modeling School

University of Classic W/Style Modeling School

I am very happy to be part of this university, I have learned many new things but mostly I met wonderful people, always available, friendly and ready to give all their help. I really thank everyone, especially so  Lady Sunrae for giving me this fantastic opportunity.


This is the best University

- MODEL RUNWAY FORMATION BEACH 

I'm wearing beach swim outfit



CWS  NEW BEACH Runway



Other steps on runway 





CWS DOME RUNWAY


- MODEL RUNWAY FORMATION DOME FORMATION (#2)
I'm wearing elegant formal dress


Other steps on runway: 




=====Final With The Dean of the University====

STUDENT - FINAL~~October 2 -2013

Final with Lady Janet Brink

CWS Mainstage
Casual Chic styling with a styling card

This is the same runway as the styling one : so on each stop I will use 3 poses of mine own and a cue pose
walk to use : appropriate walk for outfit, 21 poses ..then I write card Styling Chic Casual...where I presented outfit and that I'm wearing.


Then Lady Janet asked me and have to do a character test RUTH : 


OMG...I'm just unwatchable...LOL



Finally Lady  Janet asks me to quickly change outfits and wear a beach swim : 




I learned a lot about modeling with 3 weeks of work at University : learning, practcing, doing homeworks.
Great team, great teachers, it is a complete school.
I really recommend it to all.
My UCWS experience has been great.


















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento